Offline advertising or traditional advertising is still effective. Sometimes you say “oh, come on, who pays attention to it at all,”. But yes, it works. And despite the fact that our main work is aimed at online promotion, we are ready to develop for you:
- integrated strategy with online and offline advertising;
- traditional promotion program with well-known and working tools;
- materials for traditional promotion (articles, layouts of billboards, banners, flyers, etc.)
To put everything in its place, let us clarify what generally applies to offline advertising:
- Advertising in the media (TV, radio, newspaper and magazines);
- Telephone marketing (cold calls);
- Outdoor advertising and advertising in points of sale;
- Printing products (leaflets, booklets, etc.)
Offline advertising works best with internet technologies. That is, the client sees your advertisement in the city, then in the media, and then you catch up with the client online. As a result, the client is ready to buy your product.
That is, we get a good sales funnel. Through offline advertising, the client learns about your company. Then after the materials in the media there is interest. Then the person is already googling your product and gets your offer. Done! You are wonderful!
Yes, we worked with offline advertising in various formats:
- By buses in Moscow and St. Petersburg
- In St. Petersburg metro
- Asphalt (don’t tell anyone)
- On advertising banners of various sizes in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Syktyvkar, Kazan and other Russian cities
Cost: from 180 pounds
How to recover your lost clients?
Make a bright and juicy offline advertising and place it in a conspicuous place. They will see you, remember you and come to you.