A logo is a graphic mark or emblem of a brand. It is used to increase recognition and memorability of the company. Logos – a necessary element in the image of companies. They are needed so that customers can distinguish the products of different firms within the same industry. Logos are one of the most difficult, but favorite works. We are required to maximize the involvement and skill to transfer all the values and meanings of the company into one sign.
When creating a logo, we combine not only our skills, tremendous experience and skills, but also modern trends, as well as the wishes and vision of the future logo by the customer.
In our portfolio there are already 211 logos and about 1000 rendered concepts.
We made logos for restaurants, coffee shops, confectioneries, pizzerias, Sushibars, car repair shops, beauty salons, barbershops, online stores, medical centers, football and hockey clubs, hookahs, SEO agencies, dance schools, logistics companies and steel works.
The cost in our case depends on the number of draft concepts.
1 option 100 pounds
3 options 200 pounds
5 options 300 pounds
10 options 600 pounds
Our process of developing logos:
- We begin the process with briefing and we survey on 30 basic questions of our client. You can find an example of a brief here .
- We plunge into the market. We learn more about the product, the target audience and competitors.
- Throws drafts or concepts. From 3 to 10 pieces. Sometimes you have to offer more options. How, for example, it was with one of our Sreda Studio projects.
- Together with the customer we choose from 1 to 3 options, which we are finalizing. Add details, change colors, change the composition, and so on.
- We choose and accept the final version. If necessary, we conduct a survey among our subscribers.
Find more of this below.
In order to be completely confident in the result, we hold contests among subscribers. We place options for logos in social networks and conduct a vote. So you can test all the variants of the logo and understand which one exactly will go down.
How to make a unique logo?
It's difficult to make a unique logo alone,contact professionals